CEG Payment Policy
This general policy applies by default to all projects, unless otherwise specified in writing.
- The balance must be paid within the guidelines of the payment schedule on the invoice as noted in the "Payment Schedule" section of the invoice.
- Project work begins when 50% or more of the invoice is paid.
- Project deliverables will be fully delivered after 100% of the invoice is paid.
- A 5 business day grace period is complementary provided after the invoice due date or agreed upon payment schedule, after which a 5% late fee of the outstanding balance will be assessed.
- Any cancellation of service must be communicated to CEG in writing within 24 hours of CEG receiving payment to qualify for a full refund. Please note that depending on the form of payment, transaction fees incurred by CEG's or charges incurred by the client will not be reimbursed by CEG.
- Of the invoice amount, 50% is to be considered the non-refundable project deposit.
CEG can receive payments via the following:
"Pay Invoice" button in your invoice
Personal or Cashier Check