What is Brand Building?
"The purpose of a today's company is to create a client, not a product!"
What we do:
We help companies shift their existing, legacy advertising budgets to the new mediums, and we help shift methodological techniques of reaching their existing and potential audience.
How we do it:
The service offering concentration of CEG is brand building and acceleration through multimedia, strategic brand positioning, and brand messaging.
The problems we solve:
- We help stagnating brands accelerate their growth, reverse stagnation, and amplify their fan base.
- We create engaging content to expand brand loyalty and create desire through high end lifestyle advertising films and photography campaigns.
- In-house production team and think tank from brand development to brand amplification. We don't rely on external creatives, we employ our own talent!
- "Brand DNA" - this gives us a massive advantage as through "BRAND DNA" we understand the core being and ethos of the brand, because we developed it! We learn what has worked previously, and we develop what will work going forward so that all media creation endeavors come form a place of deep understanding of the brand we are representing. So in short, we don't shoot in the dark!
- Delivered media quality is of the highest grade possible! We don't compromise on this!
- Efficiency of production team is unparalleled, which saves our clients from unnecessary additional costs.
- Investment in talent and extreme precision equipment to consistently deliver extraordinary results!
- We do not have even a single compromised service. If we can't do it to our standard, we don't offer it - ever!
What makes a good brand, a "good brand"?
What does a good brand really mean? Does it mean you have a logo? A great website? Is that really it? And if we knew what a good brand is, then why do we need one? Who says brand is king?
When I say Nike, what do you immediately think of? Most of you will think of an athlete running down the street at dusk, with some white iPhone ear buds and an great pair of running shoes with the big swoosh on them. You see, there we have it. We answered the question of what a brand is in practice. But what makes a good brand? To me, the fact that you had a vivid image in your mind when I merely mentioned the name of a company tells you how effective that brand is, and an effective brand is a good brand.
I didn't mention a website, I never mentioned a product, or anything specific at all. But you knew exactly what it was when I said it, and your vivid reaction to it was already formed. You see, a good brand is not any product, or service because those things evolve and sometimes stop being offered-making them a poor brand anchor. A good brand speaks to the soul of that company, your company. The products and services you offer don't need to be mentioned in order to have a good brand. Because if you do that, you're off immediately competing with the next guy that offers the same thing, and that's where brands fail.
A great brand needs to stay in a philosophical green zone, where it's merits and virtues power its values. And it's these values that birth the product that this great brand offers. People aren't interested in comparisons, a vs. b, b vs.c and so forth - thats boring! They want to find something that they can connect to, something that they understand, that shares their values, because ultimately people get excited by cultivating bonds, which are emotional and a great brand answers that. I heard it said once "people like us do things like this", and answering that for your audience is perhaps the most critical part of building a great brand and and a dedicated following.
A good brand leaves no room for competitors. It doesn't even bring them up, because the connection is made to it's values and drive, not it's product. But remember this - A good brand dominates the minds of it's followers and when I say your brand, the response of your audience should be clear, vivid and exactly what you intended it to be. That's what a good brand is, and we're in the business of creating content that gives you that.